Completed EKUAL Trainings
Objectives of Training Meetings
- To provide information on ULAKBIM and information/document services;
- To raise awareness about the services of EKUAL;
- To introduce the databases included in the project and provide information on active use of them and
- To inform the end users about changes, privileges and advantages of databases.
Specialties of Training Meetings
- Trainings are provided by expert trainers.
- Trainings are organized for the end users and libraries.
- Trainings have been / will be organized only at member institutions of EKUAL.
- Trainings are only provided about TUBITAK ULAKBIM’s information/document services and databases of EKUAL.
- Trainings are provided free of charge.
- The need for trainings is determined in line with the requests of the database supervisors, database creators and member institutions.
- The problems related to the issue are coordinated and solved in line with the recommendations of the database creators and members.