Training Meetings – Objectives
- to raise awareness on ULAKBİM and information/document services,
- to give information on TÜBİTAK EKUAL services,
- to give information about the databases within the scope of the Project and their effective utilization,
- to inform the end users about any changes in database coverage, and priviledges or advantages presented.
Training Meetings – Details
- Trainings are given by specialists appointed by related Publisher / Database Provider.
- Trainings are designed for end users and libraries.
- Trainings are given only in the bodies of TÜBİTAK EKUAL member institutions.
- Trainings are given only on TÜBİTAK ULAKBİM information / document services and TÜBİTAK EKUAL databases.
- No fees are charged for trainings.
- The need for the training is determined by ULAKBİM Educational Activities Coordinator, database contact person, and database provider; in line with the demands of member institutions.
- Coordination of trainings is carried out and related issues are resolved by TÜBİTAK EKUAL team, taking into consideration the advice from database producers and members.
TÜBİTAK EKUAL Database Presentations